Terms and Conditions+
- In these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions (as defined below) (collectively referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”), “Our website” means https://www.chiwinghk.com or any part of it. “chiwing.com” or “we” or “us” means “Chi Wing Pharmaceutical Limited” and the “customer” or “you” means any person, firm, company or body which places an order with us. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the website . By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
- We shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products at our website are up-to-date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to our acceptance at our sole discretion and stock availability.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and we reserve the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable.
IN REGARDS WITH YOUR DETAILS
When you register with the https://www.chiwinghk.com website (hereafter as “our website), you will be required to choose a contact email address and password and make sure all the details are accurate, complete and up to date. You are responsible for all sessions and transactions made using these details. You should keep your password safe and not disclose it to anyone. You should change it immediately if you feel it has been compromised.
If any of your details change, you may update your details by signing into your account on our website to avoid any billing or shipping mistake may cause due to incorrect information.
THE CONTRACT BETWEEN US & YOU
- Any contract for purchases made through our website will be with Chi Wing Pharmaceutical Limited (hereafter as “we”), whom is situated at G/F, No. 29 Mei King Street, To Kwa Wan, Kowloon Hong Kong.
- Placing an order means you agree to purchase products or services in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out herein.
- We must receive full payment of the goods that you order before your order can be processed. Once payment has been processed, our website will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to your provided email address. The email will include your name, the order number and the order details including price charged. Our acceptance of your order (which will happen when we dispatch your order) brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
- We will not process any orders in the case of errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods (including the advertised price of the goods) appearing on our website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by email and reserve the right to cancel your order.
- In case any applicable gift items of your purchased products are not available, we will contact you accordingly. You may decide whether to accept another gift item, cancel the order or continue to purchase the products.
AVAILABILITY OF GOODS YOU ORDER
We shall make every effort to ensure product(s) displayed at our website are in stock. If we don’t have stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible and any sum debited by us from your payment method will be credited to your account and we will notify you by email at the address given by you in your order form. The refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 15 days of your order. Chi Wing Pharmaceutical Limited will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation or to supply the goods in this situation.
DELIVERY OF GOODS TO YOU
- We will arrange a courier on your behalf, for the goods ordered by you to the person and address you give us at the time you make your order. Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 15 days of dispatch of the order. All delivery times quoted on the web site are estimates only, based on availability, normal processing and delivery companies. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when the goods are dispatched to you from us.
- We normally arrange shipment in 48 hours & update shipment details for local customers, except products that are out of stock.
- For mainland customers, shipment will be arranged on Monday & Thursday twice a week. Order received on/after Monday, shipment shall be arranged on Thursday except item out of stock. Order received on/after Thursday, shipment shall be arranged on Monday except item out of stock.
- Delivery is FREE on all orders with amount over HK$300 to China, Hong Kong (restricted to commercial area or self pick up from SF service point for HK delivery) & Macau area. Order amount below HK$300 shall be charged HK$30 accordingly per order.
- Delivery for the rest of the world, as long as we can ship to your country, delivery may be arranged via Fedex Express and charged the freight rate as quoted by Fedex accordingly.
- Our website accepts payment by designated electronic means as specified by us. All product prices listed are in Hong Kong dollars.
- Acceptance of orders is subject to our sole discretion. A final receipt will be issued to you when goods are delivered to your address, or goods are collected at our physical store
- We have taken all possible steps to secure your personal details by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for all transactions involving information passed between your computer and our server. SSL encrypts the data so that no-one will be able to access the data in its original format.
EXCHANGE & REFUND
- For products purchased which are spoiled or not in good condition, you can contact us UPON RECEIPT OF GOODS, providing proof to arrange for exchange. Otherwise under normal circumstances, we would not accept any request for exchange of products or cancellation of orders.
- If we agree you are entitled to an exchange but the products to be exchanged are sold out, you may return such product to us and apply the amount paid to buy alternative product(s) or have refund within 4 weeks using the same payment method you paid to us.
- If e-Vouchers, e-Coupons and/or Reward Points were redeemed for the relevant purchase, relevant adjustments will be made accordingly. All gift items must be returned together with the returned products. Otherwise the retail value of the gift item would be deducted from the refund.
VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT)
All prices displayed on our website are exclusive of your local Tax (local sales tax, VAT and similar taxes). Your final price may be different depending upon the tax that applies to your delivery location.
When ordering goods from us for delivery overseas, you may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied once the package reaches your country (except China, HK & Macau). Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Please note that when ordering from us, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of individuals with respect to personal data. We therefore make sure that our policies and practices in relation to the collection, use, retention, transfer and access of personal data comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486) under the laws of Hong Kong.
- We only serve and deliver products to end consumers, not selling our products for re-sell purpose. If we have grounds to believe that you are not purchasing our products as an end user, we reserve the right to decline or cancel your order.
- Force majeure: We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond our control.
- You shall not assign, transfer or otherwise any of your rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to any other third party without our prior written consent.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be construed to be illegal or invalid, they shall be removed from these terms and it shall not affect the legality, validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions embody the entire agreement between the parties and they supersede all previous negotiations, representations and agreement between the parties.
- We may revise the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, our determination shall be final. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the People’s Republic of China and the Customer and we agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Last updated on 21st December 2017@V0